This competition has now closed 🙁
But you can still sign up for the fabulous Daring Veterinary Leadership event HERE
How to enter: simply sign up to our email list by 14th March for your chance to win ONE of TWO free tickets. Names will be chosen at random from our email list subscribers. Existing subscribers will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Sign up on the home page to enter – Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Promoter: Veterinary Woman
2. This prize draw is open for entry to residents of England, NI, Scotland and Wales over 18 years with a professional veterinary qualification or working within the veterinary or animal health sector, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 8am 24th February 2021 and 11.59pm on 14th March 2021.
4. To enter: You must sign-up for the Veterinary Woman monthly e-news within the competition period. Individuals who have already signed up to the newsletter will be automatically included in the prize draw.
6. The Prize: There will be 2 winners who will receive an e-ticket to the Veterinary Women in Leadership Virtual event taking place on Tuesday 22nd April 2021. There is no cash equivalent, but ticket name is transferable and can be offered to a nominated qualifying person (as detailed in section 2) if you are unable to attend, or have already purchased a ticket to the event.
8. Winner Selection: The draw will 11.59pm on 14th March 2021 and a winners will be selected at random.
9. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by email. They will be mentioned in a short post on social media announcing the winners.
10. The prize will be emailed to the winner’s supplied email address before the event.
11. The winners may be required to participate in relevant publicity associated with the prize draw.
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the prize, all winners will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the prize draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
14. You are providing your information to Veterinary Woman. Veterinary Woman will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the prize draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the prize draw is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the prize draw.
20. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this prize draw, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or of accepting the prize.
22. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equivalent value.
23. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The prize draw is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.